Monday, July 23, 2012

Gettin' My Nerd On

This is my collection of young adult and juvenile books. Note the 
large collection of "Dear America" books. Be insanely jealous. 

 This is the main portion of my books. I don't store anything on the bottom shelves because I'm scared to death that it will flood again and throwing out books is the worst feeling ever.

A close up on one of my shelves. The top shelf contains all my signed books and nesting dolls.

This is my Vonnegut collection artfully stored on top of my wine rack. I'm starting to run out of room so I'll have to move them elsewhere.

My very small selection of graphic novels and comics. And the sleeping girl in flowers is a print (that I ripped from online, sorry Pickart!) from my very talented friend Ryan Pickart.  

A few random books chilling underneath a glass head filled with scarves.

My collection of DVD's not quite books but they are alphabatized! 

A close up on some of my DVD's. 

My collection of board games. Game night anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of your bookshelves, Erin! Is your TV on a rolling turquoise cart? Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marti, haha yes it is! Uncle Greg grabbed it when the college was getting rid of it. It's definitely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete