Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

So I've already read "The Fault in our Stars" and written a review for it (in 2013) but in light of the movie coming out and it being our chosen read for book club I just HAD to reread it. And let me tell you what. It was just as good the second time around! I still ugly cried all over it. Augustus is amazing. Hazel is amazing. Their romance is amazing. Their banter is amazing. Everything about this damned book is amazing. I could quote it all day long. It's beautifully written. It really truly is. If you haven't read it yet, what in the hell are you waiting for?!? Go get a copy now! But be warned if you go to the library to get it, you're going to have a bit of a wait. My library system has nearly 30 copies and there is still a waiting list of about 60 people. Just goes to show you what good advertising movie adaptations are for books. Seeing the movie tonight with my Reading Between the Wines Book Club. Can't freaking wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment