Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Night Circus

This is one of those few books that almost defy description. It was lushly beautiful and the vivid scenery, clothes, circus, and people will stay in your imagination long after you've stopped reading. Simply put, it may be the most enchanting book I've ever read. It's about a circus, a duel between two young magicians, a clock-maker, the atmosphere of wonder, dreams, and soo much more. No descriptions can possibly do this book justice. It's a book I'm sure I'll come back to again and again, to read and to see in my dreams. Reading this evokes soo much imagination. I long to see Le Cirque des Reves more than I've ever longed to see a fictional place. An absolute must read, a feast not only your imagination, but your senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment