Saturday, May 30, 2015

Before Watchmen: Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan

So I always had a little bit of a crush on Nite Owl, especially in the movie version, so it was nice to get to read his back story and learn a little bit more about him (still swoon worthy!). I also liked the banter and relationship between him and Rorscach, I always thought they were an odd, but admirable, team. I also like the lovely little vixen he falls in love with. Definitely an interesting story! Dr. Manhattan is, hands down, the most complex character in the series. His back story may not have made him "more understandable" per say, but it definitely sheds some light. At the very end, there is also a section on Moloch's back story which I found fascinating. As always, color me impressed. I love this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment