Monday, May 23, 2016

Bear

Thanks to this wonderful Buzzfeed article, https://www.buzzfeed.com/maribackpack/is-marian-engels-1976-novel-bear-the-most-ridic-1eyhw, I found myself hopelessly intrigued by this Canadian bestselling bestiality erotica. So like a responsible librarian I placed it on hold and read it in one sitting. This book almost defies description. Only in Canada could a book about a lonely librarian taking on a bear as a lover become a bestseller and win major literary awards. I mean, to be fair, it was written well and there weren't too many bear on girl action scenes but still. My God Canada, what is going on! Although, I got duped into reading it so maybe they're onto something. For fans of Canadian ridiculous, bear lovers, and bestiality loving librarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment