Tuesday, September 27, 2016

All Is Not Forgotten

If I could have given this a 4.5 star rating I would have. It was soo close to being a 5 star, it truly was! The suspense and writing style had me hooked at the very get go and I powered through determined to find out the ending. A teenage girl is brutally raped and as a result of drinking and repressive therapy she remembers none of the attack. She knows she was assaulted but she can't remember any specific details which everyone seems to think will help her out in the long term. Unfortunately, it has the opposite affect and she just wishes she could remember it so her brain would stop trying so hard to put the pieces together. Told through the perspective of her therapist, this harrowing story is his piecing together what happened to her and his dark role in uncovering and possibly altering the truth. Wonderful. Loved it, wished their was more to the ending. It came to fast, I needed more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment