Friday, March 2, 2018

Eating From The Ground Up

This may have skyrocketed INSTANTLY into one of my top five favorite cookbooks of all time. I am a huge fan of simple vegetable recipes (have you seen The Forest Feast cookbook?!?) and Alana Chernila does a wonderful job writing recipes and photographing them. They are simple, sumptuous, and right up my alley. Little known tips really help enhance these vegetables and definitely made me more comfortable in preparing and cooking them. The authors notes about each recipe and section are genuine, well articulated, and surprisingly good reading for a cookbook. I can't wait to try all the recipes out. And even though this book is all about veggies, it isn't 100% vegetarian and it isn't all vegan, but don't let that stop you from getting it! This is a must buy cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment